Thursday, February 24, 2011

It's sooooo cold.

Right now I'm in my basement doing a cram session of editing photo for a client that I promised the pictures would be ready in 2 weeks - well, that's tomorrow!  I hate that I procrastinate!  I'm really trying to break that habit - that's why we joined the gym again.  It's so nice it has a steam room!  I can't go in saunas because they are too dry and give me nosebleeds - every time I go in them without fail!  Anyways, I took a break to look at Facebook and I found a post from DiscoverIreland.  If anyone REALLY knows me, I have this thing for Ireland - it's like a strange eating disorder - but without the shame.  I don't know how to explain it!  I'm always reading, watching movies...i'm obsessed.  so...anyways..if I was telling this "story" most of my friends would have tuned me out by now, but for the patient...Look what I found! A soup recipe.  Just looking at it makes me feel warm inside.  I think I might try it - just have to find out where to buy butter-beans (Love them!)



No comments: