Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It's official!

We have the most AMAZING travel agent! Sandy did such an amazing job for us. There was a chance that we were going to be able to go - because we were so late getting back to her ( I have a couple photoshoots in between this and my last post - AMAZING photoshoots I might add). She came back to us with a hotel that was more than we wanted to spend. Brian said no...it was too much. So I took a deep breath, and started searching. I believed that there HAD to be what we wanted for a cheaper price, and I found it! I quickly phoned Sandy and told her what I found and she booked it for us - FOR CHEAPER! All day yesterday I was thinking about palm trees and the warm California sun...sigh. It was so nice. I kept hoping that we would be able to go - there were only 6 seats left on the flight that we wanted. So..yay! we're going!

Other news..someone thinks I'm a strong woman! I've been nominated to be in a web magazine called Women's Empowerment Canada. They are going to do a story on me, and I have a photoshoot on Saturday! The only thing is I had to wear something red. I really don't have anything red, which is quite suprising because it looks really good on me, and it's the wrong time of the year to buy red - there are only spring colors in the store. But I was successful after going through almost every store in south edmonton - literally and $200 later (eek...) I have this most wonderful outfit!! It looks like I lost weight, but I really haven't! I'm so excited now. It's weird to have to talk about myself- like REALLY talk about myself. I feel that there are so many other people that would be more fitting, but I'll take it, and trust their judgement. I'll keep you all filled in how it goes.

No comments: