Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Colorpages for Mom


I'm feeling much better after going to bed early two nights in a row. But, I think I'm pushing it again by staying up late to fold laundry and watching "Rent". I don't know why I'm watching it. The music isn't that good, but it's better when you can see what they are singing about. I've tried to listen to the soundtrack online and couldn't handle it. The melody is nice, and the harmonies are INCREDIBLE but the lyrics are like talking at times and can be quite bizarre to listen to one of the songs by itself. You have no idea what they're talking about!

Ok this is a weird segway, but do you like coloring? I love it, and i confess that I love to look at the coloring section at Michael's - you know where you can buy those felt posters. I want to buy one that would take you forever to color, but then I think forward and it really would kill me to not finish it. And WHO has time to color when there's more important things to do like _________. But that all changed when I found this site! http://www.colorpagesformom.com/ Yes, a FREE coloring site with small manageable projects. I love geometric patterns, but they have flowers, butterflies...and it's for MOMS! That alone gives me permission to color!

No comments: