Friday, June 18, 2010

Pressure!!

It has slowly been building over the last week, and actually the day before we left Disneyland.  That is stress.  Being is Disneyland - being on vacation for that matter was nice.  I didn't have to think too hard about what to eat,  just walked across the street and someone made it for me.  Or, wonder if I taken tomorrow's dinner to defrost, or if it will thaw in time, or school stuff, or hear how much emily hates school, and how she wants me to homeschool her again, or ANYTHING!  It's such a blessing to be able to take a break from life.  But... the last night in California, I peeked at my business email, and that's when it started.  I was starting to think about planning photoshoots, and worry if people are going to pay for their photoshoots, and how to go about _______.  Oh it's endless!  Your mind can really keep itself busy if you let it. 
Well, I've been quite busy with my photography and on top of it, Old Navy has scheduled me for everyday that I said that I was available.  Thinking that was too much to handle I chose to cut my availability drastically.  I felt so good last night, thinking about what I would do around the house with my free time, but that didn't last long.  Went to check my email to find out that they had scheduled me everyday next week again!  AND up it went again!  My heart rate, my breathing, the pressure on my chest...not fun.  This emotional rollercoaster can't be good for my body.  I talked to my boss, and it turns out that it is only for one more week, and then i have the hours that I want.  So i just have to press through, and try to stay positive.  Everything usually works out it the end...it's just waiting - the in between part that kills me!  Speaking of dinner, I should go make some.  peace out.

No comments: