Tuesday, June 13, 2006

busy days!!!

Wow...I can't believe that I haven't been on here in so long! Lots has happened, and happenING! I'm working at the church once a week and i LOVE it! I hope that I will still be there in the summer, I think it would be GREAT to keep working there. But I know that it's only temporary, i really hope that it turns into permanent.
Well, I wrote a couple songs in February, and Denise said that I should email the lyrics to Pastor D, so he could review them. Anyways, I did and he approved!! So now, I have to set up a time with tamara and record the music! I'm so excited! I'm on such a high right now! Serving God is so much fun!
Next week is our Father's Day Show and Shine! I'm looking forward to it. I will be doing worship that sunday, and Tamara is singing "jesus, take the wheel" from Carrie Underwood. I think that it will be really good, she has an amazing voice! I'm also looking forward to seeing new faces. I hope that it is a success! I just have to pray that I remember to hand out all my cards-they gave us little business cards to hand out with all the information on them.
anyways...I should go and do some house work.
So that's my news for now.

No comments: