Tuesday, June 09, 2009

waiting....

I'm finding it really hard to wait for my website to be ready. I am getting one through Dynamod (a company in the uk). I found out about them from a friend, Melody Lovejoy who is a singer, and I absolutely loved her website. I actually talked to her about it on Mother's Day, and it's funny how fast I actually needed that information! Anyways, on Dynamod, they show featured websites or portals, if you will. My favorite one is by this photographer named Eric Younkins. Not only did I like the layout, but his photography was amazing! Then Brian noticed something on the side - He's a graduate from NYIP! That's where I'm going! I was very excited after reading that, and I hope that when I'm finished that I will half as good as he is. So anyways..that's what my website will look like, but insert my pictures. Just have to wait for Dynamod to get back to me so we can work out some kinks...ugh.

No comments: