Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Day Two: Vampires, Werewolves and Gingerbread Cake

Day two went by way too fast. I didn't have a chance to check out my emails till now. I woke up at 4:45...then at 5:10, then again at 5:15...and then finally forced myself up at 5:25 with only twenty minutes to get ready. There was only 3 people working this morning, but we did the work 8. It was incredible. Carmen the janitor bought me Starbucks, because she heard it was my birthday tomorrow! It came at a perfect time, because I was running out of steam. I felt so special :)

I was off work at 1:00 and cuddled on the couch with brian for half an hour then went straight to bed. I was supposed to go to a parent teacher meeting at 3:00, but brian let me sleep through and He went to it. Which is so wonderful of him. I hate them. Seriously, I grow up loving my children thinking they are perfect then it takes one teacher who hates their job trying to tell me otherwise. I can't take and I have 3 to go to every report card. Why can't they be positive? It's always so negative. So Brian was in this teacher's face, and asked lots of questions. He should go to them more often.

When I woke up it was almost time to go out for dinner with brian. He took me to Earl's - a place that I absolutely love. Because they actually take the time to create good food, instead of letting fat be the main ingredient. For dessert we had gingerbread cake with caramel drizzling, vanilla gelato and poached apples. I wasn't expecting a present, and was truly content just spending the night alone with him, but Brian pulled out a Pandora gift box. It turns out that he picked up a Pandora silver bracelet for my mom and he bought a silver rose bead to go on it! It was a great suprise.

I didn't have any cravings for anything after my meal. We were walking past all the concessions at the movie theater and for once I didn't want any of it. We watched New Moon - brian hated it. Turns out that all the men in our theatre hated it. I heard them as I walked by, "Man, that was stooopid." "Ya, that was the stooopidest movie ever". See? Brian you weren't alone. Now I'm off to bed to go cuddle with my hubby somemore :) Day two rocked!

No comments: