Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Seeds...


I have to say that things are not going as fast as I would like them. I have this vision of where I want to be, and a huge list of things to do to get started. I was very overwhelmed about a week ago, and then I had this thought


Every seed you sow will bear fruit


I pondered on that for a bit, and thought there is so many things that I could apply to. Parenting, relationships...the seeds that I sow will bear fruit - no matter how small. It has encouraged me to keep going. Like I say, I many times want to give up as a parent - especially at bedtime (i hate bedtime sometimes...grrrr.) I guess, I just want to encourage you that if there is something in your life that seems impossible, remember that even the little things we do - simple prayer, time spent together, a hug, a kiss, is a seed that is planted and that in time will bear fruit. Just give it time.

No comments: