Sunday, July 24, 2011

Cool music videos that I love....

These are some music videos that I love. 
 Not only do I love the song, I love how creative and unique the video concept is.  
I'll tell you why I love each video...




I love the acoustic sound of Jack Johnson and how soothing his voice is.
I love this video because it gets you from the beginning,
you HAVE to find out how that big mess started!
I don't know about you, but that's what got me the first time.
I didn't really like the song, but I had to watch the video over and over again.


This guy...I don't really know his music,
but someone shared this video on facebook and I love it!
Like who would of thought of making fish out of socks and clouds out of pillows!
Genius!



Pomplamoose is made up of only a guy (Jack) and a girl (Nataly).  
They make incredible full band sounds -
 just the two of them by recording each instrument one by one.
Very cool.  I love their version of Telephone, because I love watching Jack play the drums.
Reminds me of Animal from the Muppets.  
There are so many of their songs that I like, but I thought I would limit it to one.




Well...1) LOVE Kirk Franklin.
 He's cute, he's hot and he can dance.
(I mean that with all due respect! facts are facts.)
2) This song makes me happy.
 Everyone is happy, their dancing (WAY better than I ever could),
and you HAVE to check out that sound board?!
Looks like a nice place to hang out and dance.



I kind of stumbled upon this song,
and it's one of my favorite (if not my favorite) winter song.
The animation is so cute with the hearts
and I like that though the song starts off a little sad sounding,
it ends positive (which I think all songs should - at least the ones that I write do).

"Is love alive..is love alive...is love alive!!"

Ok that's all for now.  I have to get back to work.

No comments: