Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Off to Prince George tommorrow!  Brian and I tried something new tonight.  we decided to go for a walk every night after supper, well tonight was our first walk and we got eaten by mosquitos!  We are starting to reconsider. The upside, we got in 7,486 steps!  It was nice to connect and talk again and it's cool is that we never run out of things to talk about.
  Anyways, I should go and finish packing.  I have a daughter who is very worried that we won't be going if I don't finish.  So I will go and ease her mind by showing her that I'm working on it.

Update:  the girls were so excited that they said that they we're going to sleep.  So they didn't stayed up past 2:00.  I think it's a good thing that they are excited to see your grandparents.  I was never too excited to see mine as a kid.  Off we go!

 Update to the update:

I didn't leave as early as I like to we ended up driving through Jasper Park during the busy time of the day.  We got behind this one guy just on the other side of Jasper and he was going like 60 km in a 100 zone!!  that really drives me crazy...especially when I have 4 more hours to drive.  There was long lineup behind him, two semi's, an SUV, and a couple small cars and then me. Long story short...I passed them all thanks to my trusty jeep.  It's really good for highway driving...especially passing.  LOVED it for that!  Lots of power when you need it.  So, I learned my lesson and I'm going to leave early when I'm coming home.  NO stopping again this time.  I usually like to take my time and stop a couple times.  Once in Jasper and once at either Overlander falls, Rearguard Falls or Maligne Canyon in Jasper park or Mount Robson .  Nah..now that I'm thinking about it, I probably will.  They are all so pretty, I have to do at least ONE of them!

No comments: