Wednesday, April 22, 2009

cloudy days...


I'm wondering if I have seasonal affective disorder. Today, I looked out the window, and it was cloudy, almost looked like it was going to rain. I was thinking about it, I wonder if being in Mexico with the super saturated sunshine had to do with my super happy mood. hhhmmmm....I told brian that I can't remember being so consistantly happy for so long since Ness Lake Bible Camp. (Which my girls might be going to this summer..btw.)




I didn't want to do anything, but I did accomplish one thing. I charted one of my songs. I've been asked to sing "Shown you Jesus" for Mother's day. The only thing is I have to adapt it for playing with a band, and make it just a little shorter as our services are a total of 90 minutes long. I'm not sure if I'll be singing for all three services, but I'll definitely be singing it for the first two! Wow...I just had to stop and think about that for a second.




I look out the window now, and it's still yucky out and to top it all off, I got my first issue of my House and Home subscription. I'm NOT in the mood for looking at pictures of people who have perfect houses, and fake smiles. I'm so jaded, or is it jealous....not sure. I'm not going to psychoanalyze this one. Maybe I'll turn on my radio...hopefully that will get me out of this mood.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Cloudy days make me sad too, but your euphoria from Mexico is probably more due to the excitement of the getaway - the vacation, the escape with your husband, new experiences etc. :D If you lived there all the time, you'd probably be writing about negative feelings about heat after a while, or something. :p :D But yeah, today here in PG we had the cold air with beautiful blue skies, then a flash hailstorm in the afternoon, and now it's calming down to slightly cloudy with the sun shining through beautifully, and I must say, it makes me feel warm and peaceful. :D