Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Spring Break...and I'm slowly going crazy!!




I can't believe that it's early wednesday morning...day 3 of spring break. On monday, I realized that it was only day 1 of spring break! ahhhh!!! Sunday I came home from church and it was so nice and sunny outside. I dragged the girls off their behinds and took them to the park to go sledding. that only lasted an hour. they were all laying on the ground exhausted..it was so funny. I wish I had my camera, Though..It was a big hill.

Yesterday...oh my. Haley was whining..the other two would have been happy playing Wii all day. So we went to West Edmonton Mall, to the "playplace" and I brought my camera. There is so much cool things to take pictures of there. I also got to see a couple friends there. My friend Nikki was working at a "gotta have milk" booth, and the girls played guitar hero. And I saw my friend Coral...as she was working on wedding plans. Today we went to Chuckie Cheese...I wish I would have brought a book. oh well. the girls had fun...3 hours worth! eek....crazy!! not for another 6 months!

tomorrow? ( i mean today) I'm going to run away for a couple hours and hide in the church office and help with some odd jobs. And probably go out for wings with "wic n woz" as ally calls them. The only couple friends that we have...ha ha. We almost have a few more..but brian works too much. oh well.

No comments: