Thursday, April 23, 2009

things are looking up


Would you know that the sun came out at around 7pm and THAT's when I got all my energy. I tidied the frontroom, and half the kitchen. Crazy!


So..today, I have a plan. I went to bed at a good time, so I woke up at a decent time. I had breakfast with the girls, and put the radio on right after they left for school. They get nothing done, if it is. And I did my hair, put on some make-up, and to top it off, I pulled out the big guns. I put on my perfume that I wore the whole week I was in Mexico. Just smelling it brings back happy memories, and puts me in a good mood. It's CKn2U. I love it. I brought a whole bunch of perfume samples with us on our trip, but that is the one that I kept coming back to and wearing almost everyday.


I was hoping that it was going to be sunny, because it was when I woke up. But the sun hid behind the clouds again. I was thinking about going downtown to do some photography. Maybe I still might. The light is perfect for black and white photos- but it's so cold! I had to put a sweater on....whaaaa. I really need to move to a different climate. Brian always jokes about applying for a job in Australia when they open up there. Wouldn't that be so cool? kinda...i would never see my family. oh well. (just joking...)


I'm looking forward to Saturday, because I'm going over to Rachelle's house to take more pictures for her. I'm bringing the girls this time. They are going to have so much fun playing, and I'm going to get my baby fix. Yay. :)

3 comments:

Just Me said...

you could move to Australia...i would have a place to stay!

lyndsey greenhalgh said...

so..I have your permission? yay!! ok...bye.

C. J. Barna said...

It's too hot in Australia, but they do have a lot of Kangaroos!! (and nice beaches)