Tuesday, March 03, 2009



I'm so happy to say that I FINALLY hung some pictures! My walls aren't completely bare anymore!! Did I move here lately..the answer is no. I just painted every wall in the house...two years ago, and never put the pictures back up! why..because I'm a perfectionist. I wanted to have matching frames, and they had to be nice expensive ones like the ones in the magazine. And I would listen to Brian whenever I would look at paintings he'd say,"I'm not paying for something you can paint!" But realistically, yes, I could paint it, but I really didn't have the time to do it.

So....it's seems to be the time in my life, where I have money OR time..never both. So if I get some extra money, I would quickly buy something for the house and stash it, for the time when I can put it up. So I'm happy. I bought a cute wall ornament at Designer Depot (or was it Homesense in like the summer?) for like $15.00. I really wanted an Umbra collage frame - but they are like $100 (well the one I want...eek) So I compromised (for now), and bought a cheap one from Walmart (which will probably fall apart in like a year) for like $20. And I just put up some baby pictures, and some pictures that I had from before. Also, Haley and Emily made me some ornaments out of clay...I finally put those up too!!! tell me what you think .

2 comments:

Just Me said...

Good job on the picture hanging! Its about time!!

lyndsey greenhalgh said...

eeek... i know.