Monday, March 02, 2009

twitterpaited


I was starting to feel weird about writing all kinds of stuff on here...but I just found another blog of a girl who has been blogging for like 9 years and writes about everything. http://dooce.com/ It's quite interesting...though she has a whole bunch of followers and I have three- For which I am very grateful. I found her on Twitter...and I don't know exactly how I did that. What is twitter? Well, it's kind of like a mini blog site. You write updates of a maximum of 140 characters. A lot of celebrities are on it...so I thought, "if celebrities are doing it!!!" I found John Mayer :) I'm a happy girl. I'm not suprised though that he updates like 10-12 times a day. I wonder if John Cena is on there. I should find out. I bet he would put lots of updates - well, he's a wrestler, and what else do you have to do during the day while you're waiting to fight??!! So..if you go on twitter, look me up and we can mini-blog together.

No comments: