Saturday, February 21, 2009



I've been so busy this week. I've really been trying to keep myself busy with my hours being cut and everything. Last week, brian had 3 days off!! So whenever he has a day off, basically all my plans are out the window and change to match whatever whim he has. I don't think I worked out once - maybe Monday. I also haven't been eating very well. Since I've been keeping myself so busy, our homecooked meals have gone out the window.

I know it sounds all bad, but this is what I traded it for. I'm on the music team again this week, and I'm singing!!! I'm usually in the back on keys - which is not a bad thing, in fact I LOVE it! I'm finding that the piano/synth is one if not the most influencial instrument, because it creates the dynamics and the mood for the song. So I love it when I'm really feeling the song, and build it, that the other instruments also jump right in. Anyways, enough about that.

Tomorrow, I'm singing....back up. Nothing special. I just smile, and keep my voice almost monotone so that I blend. I have one solo, and by the time I get to it in the set list, I almost forget how to sing by myself and add some flavour to it. Oh well, it's a change.

Also...I had the chance to do my first photoshoot! I am by no means a professional, but I would love to learn how to use my fancy new camera to it's full potential! I went over to my friend Rachelle's and took some family pictures for her. So here's a sample of the pictures I took. You can take a look at more at my website on flickr. And today, I had the chance to sit in on a maternity shoot at my friend Liz' house. She also let me take some pictures. I got a couple, good ones, but I mostly watched to see what she does. I'll probably post some of those too, but not now.

3 comments:

The Kingsborough Queen said...

the pics are stunning...keep going with it! talent seems to ooze from you my friend!!

lyndsey greenhalgh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lyndsey greenhalgh said...

Hey thanx Cher!
Encouragement from my friends and family keep me going. I really appreciate it.