Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Pizza dreams


I have to go to work in about 15 minutes, but I HAD to write this down! I had a CRAZY dream last night. There are some dreams that I have that are just weird, and don't make sense and I don't even bother with them, but then I have some dreams about friends, and myself that are somewhat believeable, and quite a bit of them come true!!

For instance, last summer I had a dream and I was at the gym and for some reason in the back of my thoughts was an old friend who had found me on facebook! It was so weird, because when I woke up I hadn't thought of her in years! Then last week, while I was on the eliptical and then I had a like a deja vue(is that how you spell it?) and I remember having that dream!! It was pretty weird. I've also dreamed that my family was at the church picnic, at my last church, and a friend of mine was holding a new baby. The next day in church, she told me, that she was pregnant!! I've dreamed about friends having relationship problems with their spouses, and if nothing else it made me pray for them - hard.

Well, my dream last night was like I said before, crazy. I dreamed that my friend Sarah, was being followed around with cameras - like on a reality show. Her and some friends were watching a sports game (i think it was football, not sure). Anyways,then it cut to us driving in a fancy Lincoln towncar. I was complaining about this one road, how bumpy it was, and I look back and the REALLY cute asian guy that was sitting next to her slip her a kiss. My jawdropped! "Sarah! you didn't tell me you guys were dating!!!" (because she never does, I have to find out by seeing her holding some cute stranger in the river valley!! And think, "wow...that looks so much like sarah! OMG it IS sarah!!" ha ha) And she told me that ya, they were seeing each other...and then the car came to a stop at the lights and all of a sudden I was naked and felt the urge to streak. So yes, folks I jumped out of the car was running down Victoria street in Prince George, and thinking as I was running, "man, I'm not jiggling as I run, I look pretty good!" Cars were honking, people heckling..ha ha I know it's deep.
But the best part is, I wonder if this might come true(not the streaking part!!). That would funny because Sarah, has said that she's not too attracted to Asian guys - which is funny, because she is Asian.

Well, times up, got to go to work, see ally get an award at assembly today and then snuggle with some new babies :) I have a feeling it's going to be a great day.

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Those are some crazy crazy dreams!!