Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I will survive!!!

I have to go to work soon, but I think I can write this down before I have to go. I have to remember to plug in my ipod - actually I'm going to do that right now. Yesterday`s workout was really hard. I went to put on my ipod (I have one of those arm bands), and the battery was gone!!! I brought it to the Stollery, so the girls (emily & ally) had something to do while we were waiting. So I thought, how am I going to do this! So I was on the elliptical, singing in my head`So What` by P!nk. It was definitely harder than usual. I really didn`t think I was going to survive doing my pull-ups. But I did it - but again. I was singing `Ave Maria` - again by P!nk in my head. The only thing is I went slower, and went lower when I did my push-ups. So I guess I got a better workout. Today after work I`m going straight to the gym to do pilates. They don`t have a class- i wish they did. I just go to the open stretching area, and do my thing. I sometimes feel a little self conscious, because have you ever seen the movie ``Gigli`` with Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck. Well, there`s a scene where she`s doing pilates in the living room and it`s really hot! I wonder if that`s how people view me when I`m stretching etc. Some of my excercises I save for just at home - like the jackknife- you basically put your butt and legs straight up in the air using your arms for stability. But there`s a couple that I just don`t care, because I know that they will make my butt look good- it`s called the side-kick series. I kick my feet right up and do these big leg circles. Oh well...times up gotta go.

No comments: