Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentine's day and such...

It's been awhile since I've written. I think it's because I've been writing about the same stuff....me...working out....BORING!!! I do have one good thing to report, I bought my first pair of size 10 jeans in a few years :) YEAH!! I'm back! They are tight, but look WAY better than the jeans that I went to work in yesterday! They were so baggy I had them cinched up, and my butt looked so droopy..not good!
Valentine's Day was very special for me. Not only did I get breakfast in bed (courtesy of Haley), I got to watch a video (Devil wears Prada!!!) AND we all got to have a "Daddy" date. We all got dressed up - I finally got to wear my satin tank topy thing that I bought a Christmas time, and the girls in they're dresses. Ally kept getting up and running around to give brian a kiss. She is such a little princess. And we all had heart-shaped pizza...yummmm. That officially marked 11 years of marriage - yeah us.
Tomorrow after work, I'm going to take pictures of the twins. Yes, the twins that I got to snuggle with for two whole hours!!! I'm so excited! They are almost two months, but look one month old because they are preemies. Anna and Gradin. I'll also be taking family shots. And my friend Liz, said that I could sit in on her maternity shoot this Saturday, she even said that I could take some pictures also :). Liz is an old friend, that I grew up with, and we finally connected after all these years! She took some beautiful pictures of the girls and I last fall(2007). Which reminds me that I should charge my batteries! I don't really know what I'm doing, but it seems to work out. Hopefully Liz can give me some tips. I would love to turn this into a business, but for now it's just a wonderful hobby. Everytime I go on Flickr I get so inspired. The pictures that people take are just INCREDIBLE!! (( I opened an account - shera76. in case you'd like to see my pictures))

1 comment:

Just Me said...

awww...you lucky girl! Happy Anniversary :)